Sunday, March 22, 2015

Magnificent force of the nature is hidden here - ANDES



"Every new path starts by passing through the clouds" - that's how it looks, when after each dazzle of white foam You enter another paradise.

"Is that truth? Is that real? Am I not dreaming? I better pinch myself."

These are the thoughts which tangled my mind after I woke up in the bus around 6:00 am. I opened the window and never closed it again for the next 10 hours. I was warned - take some coca leaves, because from the road in the Andes you can get sick.
I did.. it put them in my bag. But I forgot.
This view destroyed reality.. This view took me to my dreams.. I finally felt that I got accepted by Andes and could start to fly.

People vomiting around me... eating so loud that you can record the rhythm of it... and watching 'Terminator 3' with all it's sound effects,  but I just continued sighing..
"Ahh... Ohhh.. Wooow... Mamma mia..."

Some locals next to me had a 'difficult' face expression to understand me, and for some I explained that my Latvian body is in the moment of ecstasy, as it seemed that I crashed into the fact that my wonder world does not exist only on the screen.

I put my hand out till the driver shouted on me... and on our stops I went so far that he shouted again...,
but my smile would never disappear



This trip made me speechless... and than I entered Gocta!



"Every new path starts by passing through the clouds"

CUMBEMAYO - after 4 h walk this magic just recharges You as an overheated solar battery.
Cumbemayo is a place which is known for canals made by Inka civilization 3000 years ago over smooth rocks. Canals which are created in the perfect 90 degree angles is thought to be one of the oldest man made structures, which carefully fallow grade of the land.

She just knows everything about them








There is no similar feeling for sitting on the cliff on the mountain and feel how cloud wraps around You till You can not see anything. You disappear.

Your majesty in all its glory

After ~ 2 h climb, You wipe Your sweat of happy face, because you can here - IT IS THERE, JUST AROUND THE CORNER.
(Gocta waterfall 771m)  


The falling parts of water seems like white horses racing each other - who will first reach the ground. But they don't know that they will not survive, because wind will break them apart and throw as a food to surrounding stones, by allowing only their souls in the form of vapor touch the surface of the ground and create such incredible drawings, which capture one's eyes as a hypnotic tool.

3rd or 6th or 15th highest waterfall in the world - 'deem' statistics - You can't measure the 'PARADISEiness"



Just push aside some brunches and lianas and here You go...

Thanks to guys I met in hostel for not letting me rest from the journey, but inviting me to conquer the beauty of Gocta together




I am living faster than I write...
Besos,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment